Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    SPA and Masterpieces: Nice Hull, Martin and a dupe

    Local was all sold out of Premier so I took a shot at some more SPA and even a box of Masterpieces:

    FWA were dupes, Lowry and one other one

    But this was a very nice hit:

    Group A 1:1,800 packs!





    Masterpieces

    Auto was also a double for me and is for trade or sale, if anyone is interested





    But then this was a very nice hit

    10/25

    Last edited by ronfir; 08-04-2015 at 04:52 PM.

  2. #2
    VEry nice hits. Love the Hull

    PLMK if it is for trade
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hossa18sens View Post
    VEry nice hits. Love the Hull

    PLMK if it is for trade
    Thanks, but it is not for trade. Goes really well with this stick card from about 15 years ago:


  4. #4
    What kind of stuff are you looking to get for the Nyquist?
    Drouin, Point, Hinostroza, Schmaltz || 2015-16 OPC Platinum Emerald Surge /10
    The Cup Honorable Numbers (all years)
    Low to mid-end Toews and Kane (Hawks) RC
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content / Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ryau27 View Post
    What kind of stuff are you looking to get for the Nyquist?
    Paypal or another auto of equal value.

  6. #6
    I've got Glacial Graphs of Barkov and Bernier, a Mueller Ice Premieres Auto, and a Scott Laughton Masterpieces auto if you're interested. I have a few other higher-end autos too but I wouldn't move them without a bigger deal.
    Drouin, Point, Hinostroza, Schmaltz || 2015-16 OPC Platinum Emerald Surge /10
    The Cup Honorable Numbers (all years)
    Low to mid-end Toews and Kane (Hawks) RC
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content / Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Great stuff, that Brodeur is awesome
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ryau27 View Post
    I've got Glacial Graphs of Barkov and Bernier, a Mueller Ice Premieres Auto, and a Scott Laughton Masterpieces auto if you're interested. I have a few other higher-end autos too but I wouldn't move them without a bigger deal.

    Can you send me a PM with scans or post them here?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •