Thread: Nationals packs

Nationals packs

Was excited about going to the nationals this past weekend, but rather disappointed after going.

The excitement of new product, older stuff, ability to work on set and team PC stuff was fun. Seeing some amazing historical collectibles and catching up with fellow collectors was also a good time.

The downside, new wax was overpriced, which surprised me, and to top it off, the "bonus" packs were awful. I watched dozens of people buying boxes/cases and get their bonus packs, including myself. I personally watched over 100 bonus packs opened and saw ONE hit out of them! I myself opened 32 and got NOTHING, although I got doubles of tebow...

In nationals past, I was seeing hits about 1 in 4 packs, maybe 1 in 5, they used to be awesome, now, not so much! I didn't even bother with upper deck or tops redemptions and think I have even more reason to stop supporting paynini!

Curious how others did with their packs or others thoughts!
    Thanks for the read,
    Ken

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    One member on here hit two 1 of 1 gretzky's. Believe one of them was from their bonus pack.

I seen quite a few results from bonus packs with some saying they were no good while others were Elated. As for prices on new wax one should expect it to be higher at a show where your getting extra packs. I only bought older product and the prices were better than anywhere I could hope for as the dealer let me take the shipping cost off the product.

Don
    Quote Originally Posted by ctkenjr View Post
    Was excited about going to the nationals this past weekend, but rather disappointed after going.

The excitement of new product, older stuff, ability to work on set and team PC stuff was fun. Seeing some amazing historical collectibles and catching up with fellow collectors was also a good time.

The downside, new wax was overpriced, which surprised me, and to top it off, the "bonus" packs were awful. I watched dozens of people buying boxes/cases and get their bonus packs, including myself. I personally watched over 100 bonus packs opened and saw ONE hit out of them! I myself opened 32 and got NOTHING, although I got doubles of tebow...

In nationals past, I was seeing hits about 1 in 4 packs, maybe 1 in 5, they used to be awesome, now, not so much! I didn't even bother with upper deck or tops redemptions and think I have even more reason to stop supporting paynini!

Curious how others did with their packs or others thoughts!
    Thanks for the read,
    Ken
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

The inflated prices are gouging, I am disappointed in the suppliers, all it does is turn so many of us off. I did buy some older stuff as well since it was the only reasonably priced stuff for what you were getting.

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    One member on here hit two 1 of 1 gretzky's. Believe one of them was from their bonus pack.

I seen quite a few results from bonus packs with some saying they were no good while others were Elated. As for prices on new wax one should expect it to be higher at a show where your getting extra packs. I only bought older product and the prices were better than anywhere I could hope for as the dealer let me take the shipping cost off the product.

Don