Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ledeuxieme's Items on eBay

EXTREMELY RARE Logan Couture Cards 1/1s, Shield, The Cup, Very low numbers

Hi, for many that know me, I have collected Logan Couture since he came into the NHL. Now I am trying to part ways with much of my PC. I have MANY very rare Couture cards for sale. Images of them can be found on my Photobucket here:

http://s245.photobucket.com/user/led...ogan%20couture

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss purchasing any cards from this collection, or if you're a baller and want the entire thing, we can also talk!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See christopherc9902's Items on eBay

Please pm me about the ice rookie thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See suitup_17's Items on eBay

Mother of god. I have interest in some of your Couture PC. Do you have any pricing for anything yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

PM sent
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!