The national was awesome and had tons of cool stuff, but I only had about 120 to spend, so here's the stuff I ended up getting. Everything's for trade unless marked otherwise

5 boxes of 1999 ud hologrfx baseball ($10 each)

tons of base cards and since I've been collecting this set for a while, have 5 extra complete sets for trade if anyone needs them. also 5 extra burrell rc's on top of that, along with tons of extra inserts and stuff listed in this thread: https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=224036

also take a look at that thread and lmk if you have any of the cards I still need for my master set.

Also bought the following singles:

2001 Leaf Certified Xavier Nady Mirror blue auto #21/50 HTG
2002 Fleer Box Score Corey Dillon Mini Jersey card
2005 Aspire Drew olson auto NFT

Plus Ace authentic had this thing if you buy like 5 of their packs you get a kournikova/sharapova dual match used card so I did that also. The match used card is up for trade, and the kounikova piece has a bunch of different colors. The singles I got from the packs are FT too so if you need somebody lmk and I'll see if I have it.

Also got the following football boxes:

2005 Bowman Chrome

Rookie auto- Cedric Houston (just my luck lol)

Rookies-
bryan randall
steve savoy
brady poppinga
ryan riddle
kevin burnett
anttaj hawthorne
jon goldsberry
chris henry
keron henry
leroy hill
darryl blackstock
oshiomogho atogwe
eric king
adam jones
rian wallace
taylor stubblefield
david pollack
timmy chang

refractors- traded all except jon goldsberry rc refractor

Box of 2005 Topps Chrome

Refractors-
marvin harrison
travis daniels rc refractor
onterrio smith black refractor

Throwbacks-
drew bennett
fred taylor
clinton portis

rookies-

Ciatrick Fason
aaron rodgers
marcus spears
barrett ruud
travis daniels
zach tuiasosopo
jr russell
kerry rhodes
marcus maxwell
dante ridgeway
airese currie
matt roth

Also got a Sage triple threat card of Lendale white/matt leinart/reggie bush for free from the sage booth. If you happen to need anything from here it's all for trade.