WTB Low end collection/insert lot in person upstate NY

My 9 year old is now into the hobby and I'm looking to get him started. An internet buy just doesn't make a ton of sense with how bad shipping will kill me so if there is anyone in Upstate NY (I'm in Watertown) I'd be very interested in buying a lot of low end shiny inserts/serial numbered stuff or your entire low end collection. Not interested in anything pre-2006 or so. I'd like him to be able to see the players on TV that he's got cards of. Thanks a ton.

have some Malone NY masterpieces that can be shipped in a bubble mailer without D/C
    Last edited by michiganMax; 08-07-2015 at 09:05 AM.
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

I'm just going to assume you were trying to reply to someone else's post and not mine since this doesn't really have a lot to do with what I'm asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecouil View Post
    I'm just going to assume you were trying to reply to someone else's post and not mine since this doesn't really have a lot to do with what I'm asking for.
    Cleaned up that post......Lemme know please
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

Dropped you a PM, thanks!
    aka Bear Ridge Collectibles

I have a bunch of chrome, inserts and numbered sitting in boxes I can get rid of for cheap. Since its for the lil guy shipping will be on me. Shoot me a pm if you're interested