Thread: 13/14 Artifacts

13/14 Artifacts

So I've been kind of out of the hobby lately but I decided to treat myself with a box for graduating university. I usually buy packs so for me a box is a rare extravagance. So anyway I headed down to my usual LCS and found it was gone! Any traders here from Windsor, ON know what happened to Game City at Devonshire Mall? It's some sort of kids clothing store now. I looked all around the mall but they weren't in a new location (which has happened before), it was gone.

Anyway today I went out in search of wax and went to Helou's on University.

While I was deciding what to break I saw one last pack of 13/14 Artifacts so I bought it and pulled this Yakupov rookie:

Not bad. So I bought a box. Here's the hits:

Not exactly a terrible box, but not very good either. The rookies were some of the better ones but having a plain white patch of mediocre defenseman as the big hit left me feeling unsatisfied with my purchase. So I bought myself a PC hit so I could take home something I liked.

One thing I can't complain about were the prices which were very fair. If you're ever in Windsor, Ontario and looking for cards check out Helou's at University and Bruce.

Everything is FT except the Roy.
    Last edited by OPCfan; 08-06-2015 at 09:50 PM.
    Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
    GO HABS GO!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Not a bad break at all, and nice PC pickup!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Not a bad break by any means. Nice crop of rookies there, and glad you were able to leave with a PC card.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price