Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Masterpieces: Let's say Gretzky Gold!

I stopped by one of the locals to pick up some Allen Ginter's singles to finish off that set and I was also looking for two more Future Watch autos from this year's SPA set.

Local was totally sold out so I picked out nine packs from a new box of Masterpieces. I needed one jersey card to finish off a mem page in my hockey book.

First seven packs yielded a red Bobby Hull and then the jersey card I needed. I almost put back the two packs, but I didn't

This was in the 8th pack!

#7/15

~[URL=http://s134.photobucket.com/user/ronfir/media/Upper%20Deck%20Hockey%20Autographs/2014-15%20UD%20Autos/Masterpieces%20Wayne%20Gretzky%207-15.jpg.html][/URL

Beyond WOW!

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    You are on a roll with this stuff. Congrats

PLMK if the red Bobby Hull is for trade
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Wowza, anything else you pulled would just be a bonus on top, what a gorgeous card! Anything else of significance in your packs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by hossa18sens View Post
    You are on a roll with this stuff. Congrats

PLMK if the red Bobby Hull is for trade
    I am keeping the red Hull to go with the stick card I pulled of him on Monday. Makes a great pair.

Quote Originally Posted by sedinfan View Post
    Wowza, anything else you pulled would just be a bonus on top, what a gorgeous card! Anything else of significance in your packs?
    The jersey card was Gabriel Landeskog which was nice and filled my page. A black Seth Jones parallel and also a Gretzky insert plus three wire photo cards. Pretty strong break for nine packs in my opinion.

Very nice pull Ron.

Heck of a break for 9 packs, congrats!!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast