Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will minor league managers give a fan the lineup card

I am going to a Lakeland flying tigers against Daytona Tortugas game and I was wondering if there was any chance I could get a Manger to give me the lineup card after the game and if so, who do I ask and how do I ask for it.

2. Kronozio
    ive gotten them before. I just ask the players, or the bat boy. They just throw them away otherwise.

OK thank you very much!! When should I ask and will they give it to me after or before?

always after the game. they will need it for the game itself. I got 2 broken bats, and the final out ball the other night from our Single A team, just be sure to be polite when asking, but at the same time there are usually a lot of kids asking for the same stuff, so just be aware (in other words, don't be "that guy")

Yeah I'll try to be as nice as possible and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get something cool.

I also find it much easier, to get stuff from the away team, as most of their fans wont be there.

OK good point!! I don't think I'll have too much competition since it is only a single A game.

my single A team gets about 4-7 thousand per game, so you never know.

The ticket guy says Lakeland averages about 800 people a game.

Went to game, but they lost so nobody gave the lineup card and Ben Verlander gave a little kid his bat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast