ITG 1/1's. What are these worth?

Any idea what these three cards would be worth? All were pulled from a box of ITG Ultimate Vault.

Ray Bourque Vintage Hattricks - Sapphire 1/1

Sergei Fedorov - From Russia with Love - Emerald 1/1

Bobby Clarke & Mike Schmidt - Cityscapes Philadelphia - Ruby 1/1

2. Kronozio
    Check eBay for similar cards & pricing. With these 1/1's and the market for them there's not really any easy way to just say "it's worth X."
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Just remember that they are not really 1-of-1's, so don't be too disappointed when they don't sell for what you may expect. For most of those cards, there is a 1/1 Ruby, a 1/1 Sapphire, and a 1/1 Emerald (of each card). They are all the same card, with the only difference being a different 1/1 stamp. Some are more expensive than others, but that is mostly determined by the initial value of the actual card (before the stamp). You'll have to check the back to figure out what each type was (black version, silver version, gold version, etc.) and then check ITG print runs to find out exactly how many there were before they were stamped and encased. There are a couple of other older threads about these Ultimate Vault cards, so search and find those older threads to get the complete story.

I've bought a couple of those Ovechkin 1/1s for $20.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

The Superlative Vault and Ultimate Vault cards are still pretty hot right now. A lot of cards have actually went up since initial release.

Superlative boxes had 4 cards and Ultimate had 3 cards, both for around $75 a box. So say $20 a card for Superlative and $25 for Ultimate is what's paid per card. That is about the average still. Some cards can be had easily under $10 for Superlative but some cards for Ultimate can go for $80.

I imagine all 3 of those cards would sell well. Fedorov is an easy sell for above average and that philly card is a niche card but I imagine it could sell for a very decent price if sold to the right collector.

Im guessing under 50 for all 3
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***

Traders - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

thanks everyone for all of the great replies!
    If anyone is interested in them let me know. Otherwise they're going onto ebay!