FS 2014 ODell Beckham Jr bowman Sterling auto

Need PayPal tonight for a card I have ending on eBay Id like to buy for my PC. Just got it in late last night when I got home from work and Im at work now so I never had time to get a scan of it. Won it in a group box break so I watched it go from pack to protection live. It's in flawless condition. If you're inyerested and can buy tonight PayPal gift so I can get this card I will do 50dlvd.

Can ship first thing in the morning

Would take it for $55 non gift if you would like to sell it to me........Also it would have to be in hand before we could make a deal. That is a rule of the site.
    Visit our Sponsor
    Hidden Content

SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Card is in hand I just haven't had time to put a scan up yet. Im on my way home from work I can put up a scan tonight.

I need the PayPal tonight so it would do me no good if the PayPal went to a "pending" balance.

Do you you still have the OBJ Bowman Sterling Auto for $50..

Quote Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
    Need PayPal tonight for a card I have ending on eBay Id like to buy for my PC. Just got it in late last night when I got home from work and Im at work now so I never had time to get a scan of it. Won it in a group box break so I watched it go from pack to protection live. It's in flawless condition. If you're inyerested and can buy tonight PayPal gift so I can get this card I will do 50dlvd.

Can ship first thing in the morning