Not My Usual S&T - Including a Big 1st for Me, Come Look!

Ok, so lately I have been accumulating a monster amount of Sabres stuff and Stastny's and showing them off, but I figured a change of pace would be nice

So this Show and Tell is all various autos I've had come in/picked up, and a peek into my autographed jersey collection.

So we'll start with the jersey. I'm thinking over the next few Show and Tells I will include some of my autographed jerseys that I have. Most who follows my S&T threads know I have Sabres, Stastny, Stempniak, and Clutterbuck cards, but I have some pretty cool jerseys in my collection that I really enjoy, and enjoy getting signed (even if it is stressful/annoying sometimes)

So our 1st autographed jersey that we will show off is a player that is one of the classiest guys to suit up for both of my favorite teams (Colorado & Buffalo) and is also a great member of USA Hockey. I acquired this one from my LCS when he got this in from a collection, and I definitely love it.

So, the 1st Jersey we will show:

Chris Drury Autographed Colorado Avalanche 3rd Jersey

So, you guys tell me, should I continue to show off my various jerseys in my collection?

Now back to cards, have got some sweet various autos recently through trades, and figured I'd show them all off at once, so here we go:

1st, had to throw something at least connected to Sabres in:

Paul Reinhart Decades Auto (Sam's father)

Next, a very cool design for the small little Devils stack I have going on for my GF as she is a Devils fan

Adam Henrique Signature Masterpieces Auto

One of the greatest American Born players of all time:

Mike Modano Ultimate Signatures

Following the USA Theme, a pretty decent USA Goalie:

Jonathan Quick ITG Ultimate Jersey Auto /19

2 Guys that wear #19, one guy cementing his place as a legend in hockey, and one who is certainly already classified as a legend.

Jonathan Toews Ultimate Signatures

Joe Sakic Playbook Autobiography Auto /99

Joe Sakic Limited Retired Numbers Auto /25

And we are going to finish off with someone who is one of the greatest to ever lace them up in our game, and my first auto of said player.

Huge thanks to 28matty28 for trading this one to me

No sense in leaving a huge build up:

2012-2013 Panini Classics Inaugural Inks /72 -

Mr. Hockey - Gordie Howe

Fun fact - Gordie Howe was inducted into the HHOF on my birthday, 19 years before I was born LOL which I found to be pretty cool

So there you have it, hope everyone enjoyed the change of pace.

The Quick is going to stay with me, as is the Gordie. Everything else is currently labeled as keepers as well unless you have something I could really use.

Comments are appreciated as always, thanks for looking!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

very nice mix of players great cards!
    Super Collecting Marian Hossa

Very nice! Especially the Sakic and Howe. Before starting my vintage collection I sold all of my cards except for 1...my Howe auto. There's just something about a howe auto. Congrats!
    Collecting:
    Vintage PSA Rookies of star players (80s, 70s, 60s, 50s...)
    site: Hidden Content

Great cards! Congrats!

Scobes
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods