Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: LCS In San Francisco

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks
    Twitter: @Vancollects25 See Paulk9551's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

LCS In San Francisco

Soon, I will be going on a road trip with the family down the west coast into northern California. I know that we will be spending a couple of days in the San Francisco area on the way. Can anyone recommend a good card shop or two that I should visit for either hockey or baseball? Or do the wal-marts and targets have really good deals on boxes (as I've often heard stories of)? Any recommendations at all, let me know.

Alexander

SCF Rewards
    Country

No idea ..... im sure you can guess why .....

Makin it to the show on Sunday?
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks
    Twitter: @Vancollects25 See Paulk9551's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Probably not, I have to work a Sunday shift. I might try and catch an hour 10-11 or 11:30.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Soon, I will be going on a road trip with the family down the west coast into northern California. I know that we will be spending a couple of days in the San Francisco area on the way. Can anyone recommend a good card shop or two that I should visit for either hockey or baseball? Or do the wal-marts and targets have really good deals on boxes (as I've often heard stories of)? Any recommendations at all, let me know.

Alexander

U can look here:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...look-and-reply!

Not sure if any of these are on your way!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There are very few card shops that have hockey cards in the Bay Area -- even in San Jose. If you go looking, make sure you call first. I have driven to more than a couple only to find out they were out of business. If they do have hockey it is very little. I found probably the biggest hockey store in San Jose, and they had almost nothing that wasn't Sharks. If you do find one, please let me know!

All the card shops there will have baseball. I don't deal with BB anymore, but if a card store is open there, it will have BB. That is definitely the biggest sport there.