Nice little 2015 baseball resale lot

$125 shipped takes everything or $75 shipped takes just the baseball! Lots of goodies - all 2015 stuff, and the first 2 cards alone have sold recently for over $85 recently. There are tons of minis with various different backs and borders, an orange Tanaka serial #'ed to 60, some Kris Bryant rookies, Mike Trout Heritage High # SP, an A&G mini hand # to 25 (but it has a dinged corner), various game used / autos / etc.

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! :)
    Hidden Content Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!

ttttttttttttttttttttttt
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! :)

ttttttttttttttttttttttttt

tttttttttttttttttt

what price for just the 2 football

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    what price for just the 2 football
    70 dlvd for the jimbo ands jameis

ttttttttttttttttttttttttt

tttttttttttttttttttttttt

tttttttttttttttttttttttttt