Can anyone tell me anything about this card?

I come to you, my SCF friends, to see if you can help me out with any info on this card. I received it (from Russia) on Friday, so it's time to ask.

img141 by kekinsley, on Flickr

img142 by kekinsley, on Flickr

I have no idea if the thing is legit or not, though I am leaning toward "no."

What I know is this: Andrew Shaw has never worn #81. That alone kept me from passing on this card the first few times I saw it, thinking it's fake. However, that is his face. The picture on the back is him. So, with so many pics available, why photoshop a pic (if this were a face)? Also, it looks like the pic could be from a pregame skate or something.

On the back, it does say "Ice" and I have seen these for sale before, not knowing if they were legit or not. However, at least I've seen them.

At the end of the day, I am not too concerned either way. If it's "fake," I will just look at it as a custom card and move on. Not a big deal.

I would really just like to know.

Any help y'all can give me is greatly appreciated!
    Supercollecting Andrew Shaw 73% w/ 1/1s (141/194 cards) or 87% w/o 1/1s listed in SCF inventory as of 2/9/17 ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; vintage Champ Car/Indy 500 cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hmmm, maybe it was a promo card? You never know. I personally haven't seen any cards like this, but it's still a very unique addition to your collection, even if it is a fake or someone's custom PS work.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

They were made by Russian ICE. Its really just a custom card more or less that I consider to be random unlisted cards. European players have more of this kind of stuff olympics and KHL. This particular card was probably part of a made team set for the Hawks 2nd cup here is the Hossa Version.

Last edited by kuzniar42; 08-10-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    Super Collecting Marian Hossa

Well I have no idea other than I think its someone's custom work.

Look at the Helmet on the #81 Jersey. The Helmet # looks like it says 65. It definitely doesn't say 81.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

I don't know anything about the card itself, but the picture of Shaw wearing 81 is almost assuredly from the game that they all wore Hossa jerseys during warmup to honor Hossa's 1000th NHL game.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=658613

I appreciate all the comments and info...certainly some things I didn't think about (like Hossa's 1000th game). I'm happy one way or the other, it's just curiosity at this point.
    Supercollecting Andrew Shaw 73% w/ 1/1s (141/194 cards) or 87% w/o 1/1s listed in SCF inventory as of 2/9/17 ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; vintage Champ Car/Indy 500 cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content