Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

dont you just love those days

hey everyone,

a few days ago i was at target and i bought a pack of 2006 DP&P. i pulled a chrome rookie of Santonio Holmes and was pretty happy. then today i realized it was the silver refractor. well i looked it up today and found out its bv was 60! so im pretty happy im thinking about selling it. or do you all think its a good idea to hang onto it? i dont know much about this guy any info on what to do with it would be great, thanks
    john

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Cool find!

I have no clue who he is...but I would probably either sell to get $$ for other stuff I wanted or trade for someone you collect. Good luck whatever you decide to do :)

Peace~
    Rima

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rima I do believe Santonio Holmes was the WR that went to PITT towards the end of Round #1

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

A WR for the steelers other than Hines Ward will not be a superstar.....Im not real happy with him ...He's been arrested I think 2 times since being drafted.....Although he could turn it around ......I think he'll be a pretty good wideout in the NFL ....Im sure the BV will go down so If you dont collect steelers/holmes cards Id sell it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks pr0phet.
    i think im going to trade it after i go to the card shop to make sure it is what i think it is. it says refractor on the back top right corner so thats what im going by.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks arble