The new school year is almost upon me, which means a whole lot less time for cards. I would love to make a ton of deals this week to improve my PC and move stuff out that I dont want.

Most of what I have left is lower end, #d, insert and RC. I dont have high end tradeable stuff and I have very few GU or autos left- so if that is all you are after, this thread may not be for you. I do have a few GU/Autos from various sports left, I will definitely check if you need certain teams or players!

If you have team or player wants (through 2014, I didnt buy any of this year's stuff yet) let me know!

I am looking for, in return...

anything pre 1975 vintage, any sport, any condition
Cleveland Indians from sets I dont yet have them in (working on a type card collection)
2015 Browns draft picks- anything showing them in a pro or college uni (No Sage, PP, etc please)
Low end LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, and current Cavs players- looking for base, inserts, RC, whatever. All I ask is that they are still on the team, and are shown in a Cavs uniform
Your list, I am always looking to pick up neat stuff, and if you need a ton, I will go in your favor for slightly nicer cards

Lets trade! PWE sized deals are great! any size trade, as long as it helps us both!!!

Thanks
Ed