Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Additions to my SP Authentic FW Auto collection

Here are some of the latest additions to my FWA collection.....only showing some of the more well known names....

Collection currently stands at 287 FWA cards in hand - 4 waiting on redemptions, including Teravainen, Hammond and Gaudreau.

Here is a link to pics of the better ones I have in hand: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk9SUhvg

Thanks for looking.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Excellent. These are by far my favorite rookie cards each year.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting:
    Maple Leafs Captains - Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Mats Sundin, and Dion Phaneuf - Maple Leafs RCs and Alex Steen

Very nice pickups for your FWA collection!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Great additions, that's quite a few you have
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

A long overdue update with the SPA Future Watch rookies...

Congrats on the new additions to your SPA FWA collection! That Carey Price is a beaut!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Nice!

Still trying to find a Chris Tierney one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast