Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith broken jaw...

Geno Smith broken jaw...

From Rotoworld:
    Geno Smith will be sidelined 6-10 weeks after breaking his jaw in a "locker room altercation."
    Stupefying. According to coach Todd Bowles, Smith was "sucker punched" by LB IK Enemkpali, who has been released. Bowles said the argument was not football related. The injury gifts No. 1 duties to Ryan Fitzpatrick, and destroys what was a golden opportunity for Smith to solidify the Jets' No. 1 job once and for all. Now, his future in New York is murkier than ever. The 6-10 week timeline gives Smith a shot at returning before the Jets' Week 5 bye, but it's far from a certainty. As for the rest of New York's skill corps, the shift from Smith to FitzMagic is largely neutral, and perhaps even an upgrade. Aug 11 - 1:25 PM
    Source: Brian Costello on Twitter

Geno Smith's (broken jaw) timetable depends on "how he heals," and the nature of his surgery.
    He'll go under the knife "very soon." In a best-case scenario, Smith could be ready to return before the end of September. In a worst case, he'll spend the first eight weeks of the year on injured reserve/designated to return. Ryan Fitzpatrick will start in the interim, but coach Todd Bowles has confirmed he could keep the job depending on how he plays. Aug 11 - 4:30 PM
    Source: Rich Cimini on Twitter

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Well at least they aren't hitting women anymore....just worthless QBs
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Didn't you hear that Geno was going to have a breakout year, lead the Jets to the Super Bowl and be a first ballot HOFer in 2016? Well maybe not the whole Super Bowl and HOF thing but some sources say he was looking good in training camp! Or maybe that was last year or in 2013.
    Apparently he was sucker punched over a $600 plane ticket Enemkpali bought for Geno that he never used.

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

For $600? Aren't these guys all millionaires? Them worrying about $600 would be like us worry about 60 cents.

I think there's a 50% chance he never gets his job back.

Quote Originally Posted by mlee2587 View Post
    I think there's a 50% chance he never gets his job back.
    Jets will be desperate to run him out there to prove that he isn't a colossal bust draft pick but by doing so they will just confirm that he was

Apparently Geno threw the first punch, but it came up 2 yards short...

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyline View Post
    Apparently Geno threw the first punch, but it came up 2 yards short...
    Very , very good

Emenkpali was picked up by bills....
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast