14-15 Ultimate and Two boxes of 13-14 Ultimate! Tell me how I did!

Hi everyone,

Stopped by the LCS to pick up some product! Here are the results. Had a weird collation issue with my pack of 14-15 but overall a pretty good product and a nice hit for a Bruins fan for me. I really like the look of the cards this year and it makes me want to try to set build!

As for 13-14 its very hit and miss and today was a miss. Last time was a hit but you can't win em all.

As for the hits, all are FS!

13-14 Ultimate (very rough)
    Ribiero base
    Keumper Ultimate Rookie
    Hertl Jersey
    Reilly Ultimate Auto

Last weeks 13-14 Ultimate
    Steen base - SOLD
    Raanta Ultimate Rookie - SOLD
    Lindholm Jersey - SOLD
    Landeskog Ultimate Patch /10!

Today's 14-15 Ultimate had some weird collation issues and a card that might be rarer than it appears?

Sawchuk Base
    Subban Base
    Bellmare Auto /299
    Krejci Rare Materials jersey /99
    Krejci Rare Materials Patch /15 (really sweet patches so NFT as a Bruins fan)

The last card is the odd one... a Subban auto. It says its from the update set (12-13) but didn't give a print run or anything. Hopefully, it is a nice short-print!

My bucket:

Hidden Content

Yes, I believe it is scheduled for tomorrow, your seller could get in trouble :)

Nice early bird break!

Congrats on the Subban!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Didn't realize I was early but that kind of explains why nobody was posting!

My bucket:

Hidden Content

weird coallition issue, but cant complain on those krejci patches!! and nice Subban hit hopefully its an SP!

Nice break! Some beauties for sure!

The Subban is listed as a 1:16 hit. Looks like 1 in 1.5 cases has one. Still pretty nice!

Subban is a nice card but it's popping up a lot. Every other case or so from what I have seen.