Thread: 1,000 PayPal available

1,000 PayPal available

So I have 1,000 PayPal available. I like prospect RC autos, HOF autos. I don't want to check buckets please show me your best for my 1,000 PayPal. Looking to spend ASAP

2. Kronozio
    If you change your mind on checking bucket then lmk. Looking to sell anything that isnt a 49er in my bucket and that includes pc. Either way good luck in spending your money.

Only buying 49ers wants for now on.
    If you don't respond to me then don't expect a response the next time!
    Not done with the hobby, but very picky at what I pick up.

Have this for sale if youre interested

Are you interested in anything other than 49ers? Pretty much only thing I have from niners is the card below and base

Hello, I have a 2008 Prestige Prestigious Picks Marvin Harrison 1/1 auto card. Please let me know if you'd be interested in it. here is a link to the scan.

Tony

http://s27.photobucket.com/user/tsan...ml?sort=3&o=27

everything in my bucket is for sale. lots of luck stuff brady rookies manning rookies rodgers rookies odb rookie. autos of some too.