Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Once again... a call for ALL Jay Cutlers! New cards added to site!

Still need many many Jay Cutlers..... I am interested in anything I don't have. Really Really want an Auto or GU but need everything so just LMK what you have and I'll LYK if I need it (which I definitly will)!

Thanx!

2. Kronozio

Sorry I forgot about your last thread. I cant remember which Cutlers you needed but I have these doubles:

PressPass
    PressPass Blue
    PressPass Paydirt
    PressPass SE
    Aspire
    Aspire 5 Star Insert
    Score

PressPass Blue
    PressPass Paydirt
    PressPass SE
    Score

Need all these (I think)

I will check in abit but lMK what you like from my site

Would you do those 4 for the Fitzgerald GU? you come out ahead $2! LMK thanks!

PressPass Blue
    PressPass Paydirt
    Aspire
    Score

these are the ones I need.just check and I have the Press Pas SE.

LMK

the aspire and the SE is the same BV. So in total that lot is the same as the one before. So i would still do them for the Fitzgerald GU! and the Score BV isnt out yet and it would probably be 1$ or 2$!

You would be coming out ahead $2-$4! Thanks LMK!

sounds good..go ahead and post but I can't send out until Tuesday most liekeely

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast