Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Entire basketball collection for sell!

I need to sell my entire basketball collection. Haven't bought any basketball in awhile and have decided to stick with baseball. I have over 453 different basketball cards. Some have creases, but most of them are in mint condition. There's star cards of Kidd, Jordan, Shaq, Bird, Barkley, Hardaway, Robinson, and many more. There's also two auto's and 6-7 different GU cards. This collection is easily worth over $220. I'm looking to sell for $140. If you have any questions concerning this collection, please PM me or leave a reply.

Thanks,
    SportsCollector

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I forgot to mention that there is also a auto/GU card of Brandon Armstrong. Not sure if he's any good or not, but thought it might be worth mentioning. By the way, the $220 I estimated only came from most of the inserts of the collection. That estimation did not even include the commons, nor all of the inserts. I guarantee you that this collection is worth well over my estimation.

Thanks,
    SportsCollector
    Last edited by SportsCollector; 07-28-2006 at 11:07 PM.

No offers? I'll drop it to $130. This is my final offer. This collection is a pretty good steal at $130. I also have a Mcfarlane figure of Vin Baker that I'll throw in with this huge collection. Again, if you have any questions concerning this collection, please PM me or leave a reply.

Thanks,
    SportsCollector

I'm not sure. What year did he start playing? This collection ranges mainly in the 90's, but there's also some newer cards, including a Tim Pickett auto. This collection goes back as far as the 70's.

Thanks,
    SportsCollector

Hi. The collection of Michael Finley start in 1995-96. You've my wantlist of him in my signature. Thanks.
    Mike.

Do you cards in 1998-99 Skybox Molten Metal Xplosion or Fusion/Fusion titanium
    LMK

Right now, I'm only looking to sell this as an entire collection.

filmottemike- Sorry, I don't think there is any Michael Finley cards in this collection. If there is, there's probably 1-2 cards of him.

Scot- I found one '98 Fleer Metal card, and that is of Karl Malone. There may be others, but the Karl Malone is all I spotted. There is several '96 Fleer Metal cards, but none from '99.

Thanks,
    SportsCollector

You might want to try adding some sort of list to this.
    I dont think you'll have much luck selling a lot of unnamed cards for over $30.

I won't list them all, but I'll list some of the inserts and rookies:

GU's:
    2002 Upper Deck Mike Miller #69
    2004 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives Reece Gaines #J11
    2004 Upper Deck Joe Johnson #SS-JJ
    2004 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives Maciej Lampe #J25
    2005 Topps Mike Miller #BU-MM
    2004 Upper Deck All-STar Weekend Authentics Jarvis Hayes #ASW-JH
    2001 Upper Deck Jerry Stackhouse #JS-C (Has creases around jersey)

Auto's:
    2001 Upper Deck SP Authentic Sign of The Times Mamadou N' Diaye #MN
    2003 Upper Deck Signs of Success Slavko Vranes #SS-SV
    2004 Sage auto Tim Pickett #'d 112/150
    2001 Upper Deck Signed SPx Rookie Jersey Brandon Armstrong #95 (Serial numbered 420/800)

Rookies:
    1993 Upper Deck Nick Van Exel #162
    1994 Skybox Anfernee Hardaway #259
    2005 Upper Deck Pape Sow Trilogy Rookie Premiere #131 (serial numbered 734/999

Other Inserts:
    1996 Pacific Stephon Marbury Jump Ball #JB-8
    1996 Upper Deck John Stockton Fastbreak Two Connections #FB29
    2003 Topps Chrome Kobe Bryant The Move #TM4
    1996 Topps Finest Charles Barkley Rookie Reprint #202
    1997 Topps Stadium Club Shawn Kemp High Risers #HR13
    2003 Topps Chrome Michael Jordan Zone Busters #ZB13
    2003 Topps Chrome Tracy McGrady Zone Busters #ZB10
    2003 Fleer Tracy McGrady Courtside Classics #5 of 10 CC
    1996 Topps Finest Anfernee Hardaway #M3

Vintage:
    1971-'72 Topps- Len Wilkens #80 (VG/EX) and Elvin Hayes #120 (G/VG)
    1981-'82 Topps Larry Bird #4

The cards listed above come over $100 in value, and this is not even half of the rookies, inserts, or vintage that's in this collection. The ones listed is just some of the highlights of this collection. There's also a Jason Kidd rookie in this collection, among many other nice inserts, rookies, and vintage. Let me know if there's any interest

Thanks,
    SportsCollector
    Last edited by SportsCollector; 07-30-2006 at 07:16 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast