Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTTF: Yadi, Wacha, Carlos Martinez, Wainwright, Piscotty

Looking to trade for Yadier Molina, Michael Wacha, Carlos Martinez, Wainwright, and Piscotty stuff.

Autos, low-numbered refractors, patches...

Anyone?
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

2. SCC End 2017
    I have this. looking for joc Pederson. and corey seager. lmk thanks.

2013 BOWMAN PLATINUM CHROME PROSPECT. GREEN REFRACTOR # 27 CARLOS MARTINEZ 354 / 399
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    I have this. looking for joc Pederson. and corey seager. lmk thanks.

2013 BOWMAN PLATINUM CHROME PROSPECT. GREEN REFRACTOR # 27 CARLOS MARTINEZ 354 / 399
    Need a '15 Bowman silver (paper) Pederson /499?
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

sure. I can use that, is pwe cool. please post it if so. thanks. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    sure. I can use that, is pwe cool. please post it if so. thanks. larry
    PWE is fine - I'll post it up, and THINK I have stamps at home; if not, I'll try to get them tomorrow but we're leaving town to go to StL for the game Saturday so if I can't get them tomorrow it may be Monday before I can get to the PO.

no problem. trade confirmed. thanks. larry

I have 2015 Donruss Refractor of Yadier Molina. It's serial numbered, 100-200 roughly I would have to pull it. If you're interested I would be looking for Dustin Pedroia. Lmk what you have if you are and I'll pull it.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    I have 2015 Donruss Refractor of Yadier Molina. It's serial numbered, 100-200 roughly I would have to pull it. If you're interested I would be looking for Dustin Pedroia. Lmk what you have if you are and I'll pull it.

Thanks!!
    I'm sure it's nice, but I don't collect non-licensed (logoless) stuff.

check me for the green judge and gyorko and the 08 starquest griffey. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobrogers42 View Post
    check me for the green judge and gyorko and the 08 starquest griffey. thanks
    I could maybe use the Wacha, but not for the Judge. If you were interested I'd do the Gyorko and Griffey for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast