Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you could have that one card............

If you could have one card doesn't matter what the bv is or who it is who would it be? Also tell us why that would be it!

Make it creative...

Here is mine:
    I would want a dual Elway/Marino Auto Patch!

As you probably already know Elway is my favorite QB... and Marino is on the bottom of my list so to have my favorite and most hated QB's on one card would be sweet!

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    A Chad Johnson GW gold tooth/auto, probably numbered out of 12.

Even though I hate baseball, I'd sell this baby and get TONS of money from a rich collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach

Even though I hate baseball, I'd sell this baby and get TONS of money from a rich collector.
    i'd want one of those too...

Mine would be a Walter Payton / Gale Sayers Gu/auto

I would empty my savings on one of those

a Derrick Thomas/Derrick Johnson dual auto/jersey would be cool. Past and Present.

Also, if they don't already have one, a 5-auto card featuring the 5 members of the Steel Curtain.

probably a derek jeter autopatch or something along those lines but it would have to be pack pulled i know i can get one if i wanted to shell out the bucks but i think the thrill of pulling it would be great ,the reason i would want this card is because i have always been a yankee fan and i liked jeter before he was jeter take care spuds

I would love a GU/Auto with these players on it...

Juan Uribe, Scott Podsednik, Tad Iguchi, Konerko, Thome, Ross Gload, and Brian Anderson.. that would be a sweet card for any sox fan... or have an auto of the entire starting rotation and jenks
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

2001 Leaf Certified Jackie Robinson Fabrics of the Game Jersey #32

A Maravich 1/1 cut auto jersey its something Ive never seen but always dreamed about.

OK...this is a dream card right? So you have to work with me, because I would want a card autographed with all the Green Bay Packer Greats! So my dream card would be a card with autographs from ALL of the following!

Bart Starr
    Forest Gregg
    Ray Nitschke
    Willie Wood
    Jim Ringo
    Jim Taylor
    Paul Hornung
    Tony Canadeo
    Willie Davis
    Boyd Dowler
    Len Ford
    Bill Forester
    Arnie Herber
    Clarke Hinkle
    Cal Hubbard
    Don Hutson
    Henry Jordan
    Walt Kiesling
    Jerry Kramer
    Max McGee
    Johnny McNally
    Mike Michalske
    Jan Stenerud
    Emlen Tunnell

Unfortunately 9 of these players are dead...and they would not all fit on one card...but if it was there I would pay anything for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast