Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Talking Wttf: Mike Lowell, I Want Them All

Hi there, I am new here but not new to the hobby and trading. I have been collecting mike Lowell for A long time and cant get enough of his cards. I am looking for Anything and Everything so if you have anything let me know and we can work out a deal.

thanks,

arty:new_uklia

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    i have a leather and lumber auto, check my site

lookin for rcs
    dan
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content
    photobucket - Hidden Content

I am interested, What is the book value of that card? check my bucket for possible trade too. If you dont find anything there i can send a list of some of the stuff i dont have on there yet.

thanks

Arty

Quote Originally Posted by bravesastros
    have a 2005 leaf limited jsy prime #d to 100 4clr patch lmk
    I would be interested, what are you looking for in trade? I have some things in my bucket but not everything LMK.

thanks,

arty

would be looking for braves astros bill freehan, al kaline or any gu that caught my attention

1998 Skybox eX 2001 Signature 2001 Auto Mike Lowell
    1999 Stadium Club Co – Signers Auto Mike Lowell/Ricardo Rincon

I have these do you have any Sweet Spot autos?

Thanks

i like the zimmerman and the damian jackson 98 bc gold, what else can i get you, zim books 25, lowell is 15
    dan
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content
    photobucket - Hidden Content

Bravesastros: I dont have anything of those players, and anything else for Baseball would be in my bucket.

sense6: I dont have any sweet spot Autos except a roddy white from football, but i dont think that is what you are looking for. Is there anything else you are looking for I WOULD LOVE to get my hands on those 2 cards very badly !

dantrades63105: would you be willing to add these with the lowell auto for the zimmerman RC,

-03 PLAYOFF PRESTIGE MIKE LOWELL XTRA POINTS GREEN 122 #/150
    -2004 DONRUSS ELITE EXTRA EDITION MIKE LOWELL 98

I could use some Yankee patch cards or any patch cards for that matter. Do you ahve a list of cards not on your site?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast