Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Upper Deck Announces OPC Connor McDavid Redemption Program

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Look at those cases fly off the shelf!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

They are really gonna milk this one, holy cow
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

nice! a redemption program where you aren't guaranteed anything due to the limited quantities. By all means make a redemption program, but don't make it a competition/race. Thanks UD
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

No details on their Sweepstakes site yet. Would really suck if you ended up 98th to submit...I wonder if one of the nine pieces will be short-printed, just to extend the evil a bit?

hope my case gets sent out asap so I can send it to have one of these redemption cards!

I suspect each of the nine cards will be a case hit or worse - 97x9 = 873 minimum number of cards and let's say they print, oh, 200 of each...1800 cards. Based on Black Rainbow ratios, I think there are usually around 2000-2500 cases produced most years. So, perhaps they'll just make it a case hit and print 250 or so of each, first 97 sets are winners. Anyone putting all nine together will almost certainly have to acquire some on the secondary market - or get perfect collation across nine cases.

I am guessing $80-$100 per card on eBay, unless one or more are SP. The redeemed card will surely command at least $500 (at least the early ones).

Any other guesses?

the cards are randomly inserted 1:104 packs

Quote Originally Posted by gummer11 View Post
    the cards are randomly inserted 1:104 packs
    Did you see this on a sell sheet somewhere? If that's the case, then there's going to be some that are seriously SP'ed.
    Have you seen the other half??? Joe Sakic Captain-C 2/2
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BillInDallas View Post
    Did you see this on a sell sheet somewhere? If that's the case, then there's going to be some that are seriously SP'ed.
    UD said on their FB page that none would be SP, it's a straight up race.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast