Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fake Bush 1/1 Card, Scumbag!

Fake Bush 1/1 Card, Scumbag!

http://cgi.ebay.com/reggie-bush-1-1-...QQcmdZViewItem

What a scumbag, people are unreal. There is no way thats real.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    deff viking that 1/1 would be zoomed in like the other pic if it was real, also it looks digitaly printed on

Ya man, its sad. I hope no one bids, I reported it to Ebay. Others who look should to! Dont let some fool get scammed, even if there too dumb to realize its fake. Lol.

I have a question about Ebay .....If your rating gets too low do you get banned ? If not I think that It should be that way ...anyone under like 95 should be banished....anyone agree ?......this scumbag has 75 rating and still on Ebay looking for victims

I dont think there is Arble. Ebay is garbage. I got scammed by some guy, his feedback is now like 83% and ebay still allows the guy to sell, the guy Im speaking of has over 40 Negs.

We should try and take Ebay out ...lol .....Start our own auction site ....lol

Lol, we would actually own something called "Customer Service". I guess UD and Ebay have something in common, Customer Service, or at least in there case, lack there of.

Viking: you want to buy my walmart exclusive reggie bush 5/5? LMAO. As for Ebay it's all a crock. I was going to purchase a cell phone on the site from a guy with over 6000 transactions. Problem is he has 78 Negs this month alone. There is no justice. I dont know if you have been on the bay long enough but i have seen people with a total rating of (-4) and (-3). You would think that there would be quality control but theres a nasty rumor that Upperdeck bought ebay and well you get the point.....(just kidding about the last part)

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Lol, we would actually own something called "Customer Service". I guess UD and Ebay have something in common, Customer Service, or at least in there cash, lack there of.
    dammit you beat me too it...great minds think alike I guess

Lol, suuuure! You can put a downpayment on that Bush with the $$ from your Kosar Manning.

Ya man, Ebay sucks too. There help sucks, there garbage too. If I didnt have 500 positive on there already, Id leave.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast