Sweet Hit from a chrome blaster

Went to target and had the itch, bought 2 blasters of Topps Chrome and was quite surprised when I opened the first pack. I saw Gold and figured I beat the odds and hit a gold refractor. I was wrong, I destroyed the odds and Hit a gold refractor Autograph /10 of Jadaveon Clowney. Scan is my bucket.

~~
    Marc
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by marino013; 08-14-2015 at 05:55 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Very nice hit!!

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

Nice hit! Congrats!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

And I open a Hobby box and get a Grice auto!!