Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have a bubble enveloppe... DSP!!!

...today but I don't remember having made a trade...maybe I was drunk, but I'm never drunk, so...

It's my redemption from hum...2011-12 Sp authentic! I forgot about that one because it's been three years! Crazy I am.

Well we all remember the scandal of DSP and his signings. Well, this one seems signed for real! And the patch is white for real!

And I LOVE his shoulder number finished by a "7" and his front number with a "4". Awsome!

Thanks UD! Great pic of him BTW!

20387375339_ab8f75a6cb_k.jpg

2. Kronozio
    Didn't the whole team have "24" on their jerseys in honor of Salei after that awful KHL plane crash?

I am blinded by the whiteness of that patch!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Looking carefully, I can see some stains. The white is not perfect, 8/10 I'd say.

Maybe I should collect all 100 of those ones.

Anybody got another one? I'd like to have one with more white.

20405499238_fe6852b631_k.jpg

I'd say two-colors patch.
    Last edited by sephiroth; 08-15-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Nothing compared to my Sauroposeidon.

20584532422_d30f5374ae_k.jpg

But I know: no auto.

Excellent camo those animals had! The red and blue make for great camo in those green forests.

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
    Nothing compared to my Sauroposeidon.

20584532422_d30f5374ae_k.jpg

But I know: no auto.

Excellent camo those animals had! The red and blue make for great camo in those green forests.
    Going off topic for a second,but it always bugged me when they show animations or depictions of dinosaurs in various colors. Can someone explain how a paleontologist can determine what color an animals skin was by looking at fossilized bones?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (25% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (59% complete) / Hidden Content (42% complete) / Brian Propp (51% complete)

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
    Looking carefully, I can see some stains. The white is not perfect, 8/10 I'd say.

Maybe I should collect all 100 of those ones.

Anybody got another one? I'd like to have one with more white.

20405499238_fe6852b631_k.jpg

I'd say two-colors patch.
    If its a sweat stain, then you have some of his DNA. I'd say that is a 1-of-1!
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

If we have his DNA...scientists could, finding this card after a nuclear blast, recreate DSP's with his skin color!

We could then create a league of DSP!

All third-line low scorers in bad shape and no periferic vision!

This thread's en fugo lol..,keep those godamn Paleontologists away from my card collection....an entire species of Autosigners?!!
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    Full Wantlist: Hidden Content
    I like to trade to Canada/Europe, but usually send via carefully packed enforced PWE's and/or CD mailers unless I let you know otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast