Not trying to trade anymore, looking to sell off most of what I have.

I've really wanted to trade, but it seems I can't find trade partners. That, and getting burnt out, has led me to the point that I am looking to sell. So, if you want to take a look at my bucket and there's something you're interested in, let me know. Link in my signature.

Thanks,
    Kin
    Supercollecting Andrew Shaw 73% w/ 1/1s (141/194 cards) or 87% w/o 1/1s listed in SCF inventory as of 2/9/17 ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; vintage Champ Car/Indy 500 cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

How much for your Galchenyuk canvas and gallagher mvp/25
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

habslover - PM sent

Also, I had another member (I don't want to call out a user ID) inquiring about some Bruins cards. I tried to reply, but you are over your email limit....so when you get that cleaned up, let me know.

Thanks,
    Kin
    Supercollecting Andrew Shaw 73% w/ 1/1s (141/194 cards) or 87% w/o 1/1s listed in SCF inventory as of 2/9/17 ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; vintage Champ Car/Indy 500 cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

deal set up and pm sent.
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

bumparoo
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content