Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: uh..... really bad box break

uh..... really bad box break

Well I had this box of 2005 Topps Chrome lying in my room that I was going to save for the morning, but I just decided to bust it instead(because it was so late, I didnt think anyone would be around to watch a live break). In the 24 packs and 96 cards, I got two no name rookies and 0 inserts. I'm not usually one to complain but this is really crappy. I did only pay $26 for the box, but I still was wanting to get more than this.

I know some people have had some really bad breaks and complained to the company. I was wondering how one goes about doing that? Do I call? Which office? Topps has 3 offices. Is there an Email address that I can write to like they did at Playoff/Donruss?

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not exactly sure I'd go complain to the company after only one box, unless inserts were guaranteed at least once per box.

I got David Pollack and Kelvin Hayden. A first rounder and 2nd but not any of the big names

Do you think its worth complaining about? I mean two of the inserts are 1:6 and nothing is GUARENTEED but if its 1:6 and you go 0-24, something is fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by bballplayr366
    I got David Pollack and Kelvin Hayden. A first rounder and 2nd but not any of the big names

Do you think its worth complaining about? I mean two of the inserts are 1:6 and nothing is GUARENTEED but if its 1:6 and you go 0-24, something is fishy.
    In that case, one box got four extra insert cards to make up for your lack thereof.

I'd ring them up. Maybe some of the packs got raided and the good cards were taken. But you really didn't spend much on it, so I wouldn't get riled up. Had it been a $50 box, THEN I would be a little ticked off.

-Zach

It was a hobby box.

What site should I call? headquarters? Operations? WizKids LLC (I think this would be the last one).

I dont know who to call. I would complain. I wouldnt make a big big deal about it but bring it to their attention atleast.

I would send a email to customer service and tell them what you got. 2 rookies and no inserts, and ask if they could please send you some replacement cards, i had past experinces and i did that and got free cards. Just a suggestion.

Arent those an auto per box? Or is that the other Chrome Product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast