Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 05 crosby

SCF Rewards
    Country

05 crosby

Just picked up Sids Cup parallel sweet 3 clr. If you had your choice between the Cup parralel and the Ice which would you pick? (:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

UD The Cup would win for me everyday of the week. :) Congrats on the huge pickup!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Have to go with The Cup on that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had the choice and its a tough one. The Parallels seem to out sell the ice rookies though. The thing that pushed me over on the Cup/87 though was the fact that Cup actually used game used patches in everything that year. That inclided the true rcs and the gold parallels. Thats why i grabbed the parallel (:

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Ovi is a great one. But if were talking graded id take the cup parallel 3 clr bgs 9.5 over the Ovi rc.. and id take a pristine 10 ice Crosby over them both lol.. its tough once we start talking garded copies lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say give me about 12k and ill buy all 3 lmao

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Probably get ovie /99 bgs 9.5 ...3 color instead...

Why hijack the op's thread? The ovie wasn't even part of the equation. Buzz off.