What to buy in 06 for gu/auto's?

Alright well I've been out of basketball for 10+ yrs. and recently starting to slowly get back into it. Went out and bought 3 packs of 05-06 UD Sp Authentic. Ending up pulling a C.J. Mills auto RC.

Basically I'm wondering what should I buy for my best shot at game used/auto cards?

UD ultimate/sp/signature edition?

Topps 52 style?

Anyone info would GREATLY be appreciated.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

youd be better off buying off here from people or at card shows and ebay.. and just buy what you want instead or hoping to get lucky

I had a lot of luck with

Bowman, Topps Chrome, and Topps Pristine

I like it but I didn't get many autos or gus from it. I almost have the whole set. I'm missing one card. But the one poster was right. just better to buy cards on here or the bay. better chance to get what you want. I have spent way to much money trying to pull good stuff and you never do.

Tx for the quick replies I really like the UD sets/inserts tbh, leaning towards picking up some 52 Style Topps though.