Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Country

do u graph the mets at the stadium..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, however usually only relievers sign, I've never gotten a hitter except Granderson, who signs after the anthem so if they start kicking people out, tell them you're waiting for Granderson they'll tell you what to do

BANNED

Country

got back 2 in the mail today first was 2015 topps card by pitcher jesse Hahn signed 2 cards 1 for our set and the other is for trade for other 2015 topps we don't have.. date sent was 5-28-15 got back today 9-11-15..the second one was from joba Chamberlin sent back in spring training.. signed my 9 x 10 photo...

IMG_3013.jpg jesse Hahn

IMG_3014.jpg IMG_3015.jpg Joba Chamberlain
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't gotten any topps 2015 yet signed cause I don't have it but I really like the way they look nice successes

BANNED

Country

they are a good set to get signed.. no prepping the card or nothing..

SCF Rewards
    Country

What players have your son gotten ttm's from

BANNED

Country

lets see.. from the tigers we got james McCann, buck farmer, jd Martinez , steven mpya and Melvin merecedes..other have been either through trades or ttm would be ken giles, jesse Hahn, Brandon Finnegan, trevor may, evan gattis, Jason castro , jesse chavez, and conor gillaspie..we have about 40 request still out..

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you guys are tiger fans

BANNED

Country

yes we live in the motor city...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12