Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That's amazing. Love it. I def have the SPx RC, and some of the BTP.

I love that you have OPC Premier duals. It's tragic OPC Premier no longer exists. It should be revived.

Thank you! I really liked the OPC Premier Signing set. Even the regular autographed set was awesome! The Signings Gold /15 parallel is probably one of my favourite autographed cards in my Enroth collection. I love the look! I wish OPC Premier was still around, too.

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated the Enroth collection with two cards this afternoon!

First up is a 2010-11 ITG He Shoots - He Saves triple memorabilia card 7/20. I already had this card but picked it up due to the swatch colour (black) that I didn't have yet. I made the decision recently to go after swatch variations in order to make this collection as well-rounded as possible.

Next up is a 2013-14 Panini Totally Certified Gold 1/25 - Enroth's jersey number! This is my 13th jersey numbered card in my collection right now. Happy to have snagged it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Oakland Raiders Toronto Blue Jays
    See barkingtreespider's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Send PayPal to jayeh1969 Member is PayPal Verified

Those are nice nice snags Aaron. Congrats and keep it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

great cards crease... I have a special thing for 01/ #cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Updated the Enroth collection with two cards this afternoon!

First up is a 2010-11 ITG He Shoots - He Saves triple memorabilia card 7/20. I already had this card but picked it up due to the swatch colour (black) that I didn't have yet. I made the decision recently to go after swatch variations in order to make this collection as well-rounded as possible.

Next up is a 2013-14 Panini Totally Certified Gold 1/25 - Enroth's jersey number! This is my 13th jersey numbered card in my collection right now. Happy to have snagged it!

You know a trade partner if you ever want to move a swatch color variant! Nice adds

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Those are nice nice snags Aaron. Congrats and keep it up.

great cards crease... I have a special thing for 01/ #cards.

You know a trade partner if you ever want to move a swatch color variant! Nice adds

Thanks, everyone! Every addition has it's place in the collection. Can't believe this collection is still going strong after 10 years. More on the way!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

A big booklet addition to the collection tonight with the 2013-14 National Treasures Sweeter By The Dozen Prime Buffalo Sabres Booklet 1/10! Aside from being a hefty, low-numbered addition, this also marks my 14th Jersey-numbered piece in my collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

That's a beautiful card, particularly the left frame. I think Zadorov is very unheralded. Nice to see him included as well.
    SUBSCRIBE to Fultoncards on YouTube for FREE hockey cards. I am a consumer advocate focused on pack odds, and the history of our hobby. I do box breaks, recaps and reviews of affordable and vintage cards.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

That's a beautiful card, particularly the left frame. I think Zadorov is very unheralded. Nice to see him included as well.

Thank you! Booklet cards aren't my first choice, but picking a few up for my Enroth collection has, over time, really made me appreciate them. This one was a big one!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection with 3 cards today!

First up are two duplicates. I started really focusing on snagging different swatch colours. I've seen other player collectors do this for years and now I'm finally getting on board, as it allows me to keep extending this collection, making in more well-rounded.

Next up is this sweet 2008-2009 ITG Between The Pipes Masked Men Gold (2015-16 ITG Final Vault Gold Stamp 1/1).

I know the addition of Vault cards might not interest much collectors, but I personally really like adding them when I can. It provides a nice variety that I am looking for in this collection and adding another 1/1 (#53 !!) to the PC never gets old.

With this 3-card update, the collection now stands at a whopping 535 cards. 550 is coming up quick!

Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast