Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated the collection today with a non-card item, but still cool nevertheless.I recently picked up this sweet "Game-Used" NHL Club Playing Roster sheet from a game between the Dallas Stars and Anaheim Ducks on April 8th, 2015.

This official roster sheet is from Enroth's 5th career NHL shutout game, as Dallas ended up winning the game 4-0.

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Enroth and Spezza... Go Leafs.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated the Enroth collection with my 3rd Game-Worn jersey!

This Dallas Stars jersey was worn by Enroth in the following games in 2015:

February 24th, 2015 vs Winnipeg Jets (4-2 Loss)
    March 5th, 2015 vs Florida Panthers (Enroth went into the game in relief, Won the game 4-3 in a Shootout)
    March 7th, 2015 vs Tampa Bay Lightning (5-4 Loss)
    April 4th, 2015 vs Nashville Predators (4-3 Overtime Win)
    April 6th, 2015 vs San Jose Sharks (5-1 Win)
    April 8th, 2015 vs Anaheim Ducks *(4-0 Win, Enroth earns 5th Career NHL Shutout)*

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the PC with this awesome Jumbo Memorabilia 1/1 card from 2022 President's Choice Solid Gold! Sweet piece of the CCM by Lefevre logo from one of Enroth's CCM Premier gloves with the LA Kings.

Huge thanks to Curt for setting this card aside for me after pulling it himself from his Solid Gold box breaks! Can't thank him enough.

In other news, this card had some great timing, as my podcast I help co-host interviewed Dr. Price to talk all things Solid Gold. Always great to have insight from the Dr. himself.

I don't like plugging other things in this thread, but here's a link to Episode 60 if you want to give it a listen:

Center Ice Card Cast - Episode 60: President's Choice Review with Dr. Brian Price

Thanks everyone for viewing my thread as always! Enjoy.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 06-18-2022 at 10:51 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Another great additional to the Builders Project Autograph set. Stephen Laroche was kind enough to sign the top of this 2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Masked Men lll Silver parallel, a set he helped create. Stephen held various roles with ITG, including VP of Product Development and Brand Manager.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

The Jersey and that Prez Choice card are pretty hige pickups! Congrats dude.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

The Jersey and that Prez Choice card are pretty hige pickups! Congrats dude.

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I you liked the jersey addition, here are two more for you:

So these jersey additions are adding up! At the Toronto Expo, I managed to find not one, but two Enroth Game-Used Jerseys from his time with the Toronto Maple Leafs!

The white away jersey holds so extra significance, as it was used in Enroth's final NHL Game Played on November 30th, 2016 vs Calgary.

These were Enroth's only set of Maple Leafs jerseys. As a Leafs fan my entire life, this is beyond awesome.

Here are the games these jerseys were played in.

2016-2017 Preseason

September 30th, 2016 vs Buffalo Sabres (8-1 Win)
    October 2nd, 2016 vs Montreal Canadiens (3-2 OT Win)​
    October 7th, 2016 vs Detroit Red Wings (2-1 Loss)

2016-2017 Regular Season​

October 20th, 2016 vs Minnesota Wild (3-2 Loss)
    October 30th, 2016 vs New York Islanders (5-1 Loss)
    November 5th, 2016 vs Vancouver Canucks (Enroth in relief, 6-3 Win)
    November 8th, 2016 vs Los Angeles Kings (Enroth in relief, 7-0 Loss)​
    November 23rd, 2016 vs New Jersey Devils (5-4 Shootout Loss)
    November 30th, 2016 vs Calgary Flames (3-0 Loss) *Enroth's Final NHL Game Played*

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Enroth jerseys must be incredibly satisfying to add to the collection, crease... the 2 Toronto jerseys are amazing.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Those Enroth jerseys must be incredibly satisfying to add to the collection, crease... the 2 Toronto jerseys are amazing.

It most definitely was! So, so cool!

It's been a really fun past couple of weeks for the PC.... and it just keeps getting better....

So..... another game-worn jersey has arrived. Yes, I am just as surprised as you are with how fast the last 4 gamers have been acquired.

2016-17 Anaheim Ducks Game-Used Home Jersey (10-Year Stanley Cup Championship Anniversary Game)

The featured 2016-17 Anaheim Ducks Game-Used jersey was worn by Jhonas Enroth in warmups and proceeded to backup up Jonathan Bernier in a 5-2 win versus the Washington Capitals on March 12th, 2017. This single-game jersey set was created for just this one particular game, as the Anaheim Ducks paid tribute to the 10-year anniversary of their first Stanley Cup Championship in 2007, becoming the first team in California to hoist the Stanley Cup.

The jersey features a few puck marks, along with a special 10-year anniversary patch on the front of the jersey. On the right sleeve you’ll also notice the NHL centennial patch, celebrating 100 years of NHL hockey from 1917-2017. While searching for photo matches of backup/warmup-worn stuff, you can't be too picky. I did manage to find 1 photo patch of this jersey in use (Enroth can be seen in on the left side). If anyone can help me find more photos of this jersey in use, that would be awesome and much appreciated.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Onto the latest addition to my collection with another card for The Builders Category - An Autograph Project dedicated to those who've helped bring cards to life in their own way.

Today's introduction is Dave Sandford, a professional sports photographer who has been around for over 2 decades and has photographed many NHL games over the years.

Everyone knows that the photographs used on cards play an important role, so who better to add to the Builders Category than a photographer. Dave was happy to autograph a 2009-10 Upper Deck Black Diamond Rookie Gems card of Jhonas Enroth, which features a photo that Dave snapped during a preseason game between the Buffalo Sabres and Toronto Maple Leafs on September 26th, 2008.

Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 ... LastLast