Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's up with that photobucket message? Did they start to charge for 3rd party hosting? I visit this thread like once a month to see your progress and all I see are pictures with some account update request

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

What's up with that photobucket message? Did they start to charge for 3rd party hosting? I visit this thread like once a month to see your progress and all I see are pictures with some account update request

Photobucket now is going to charge $400/year to offer 3rd party hosting (Posting your images on blogs, forums, etc), so they have disabled all the photos from showing up. I switched to Flickr now, and I'm in the process of fixing the original thread with new IMG links.

Don't worry :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Since the Photobucket 3rd party sharing shutdown, I have moved the scans over to Flickr and have uploaded the first post of this thread to include my Enroth PC. Updates will now keep rolling as usual :) Enjoy!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Late update tonight :)

Shoutout to Geschrocks33 for the help adding these ITG Final Vault cards into the Enroth collection! :)

Finally added the final 2 letters to the 09-10 UD Black Rookie Nameplate :) (Big ups to Craig2 for these!)

Also was able to add these 2 Buffalo Sabres Game Programs into the mix:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice adds & congrats on completing the rookie nameplate.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thank you!

Today I was able to add this:

2013 Spring Expo ITG Priority Signatures /3

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated this PC today with this sweet 06-07 SHL Sodertalje SK IP Autographed base card:

With the help and generosity of a great member (@mralex69) I was able to add this to the Enroth card collection!

I like how Enroth used his "older" signature here, which features his full name. This signature was probably signed while he was still in the SHL, as his signature is very comparable to his auto before he came to North America to start his Pro career within the Buffalo Sabres organization.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Still picking up these Final Vault stamped cards wherever I can. Updated today with this 10-11 BTP Game-Used Jerseys Black - Vault Silver Stamp

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

"It's in the Vault!" Major Seinfeld reference here :)

Added another Final Vault card this week. Game-Used Jersey Silver - Emerald Stamp

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thanks to a great SCF Member, I was able to add this sweet 15-16 OPC Blank Back to complete the 6-card rainbow!

Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373 ... LastLast