Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

oh what a beauty :D
    congrats :)

The rainbow complete with it?

Thank you! It's a great looking 1/1 card.

Yes! The SPGU Authentic Rookies rainbow is now finally complete! And it looks like this...

/699, /50, /10, 1/1

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Another update today:

2018-19 BY Cards 2019 IIHF World Championships - Team Sweden - Jhonas Enroth

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

So this thread almost has 40,000 views. That's crazy...... awesome.

Onto another update for you awesome people! :)

I was only expecting one, but I actually received two new pieces for the Enroth collection today!The first is a 2019-20 KHL Dinamo Minsk New Year's Exclusive card that I received from a collector in Belarus, Minsk. For those who have followed my progress for this collection, you might remember these tough New Year's Exclusive cards from the past two seasons. While a lot of these were printed, they are very tough to acquire due to the nature of this 'release', as they were only gifted to season ticket holders of the club.

2019-20 KHL Dinamo Minsk New Year's Exclusive Team Issue #1 Jhonas Enroth

The next item was actually used to wrap around the card to protect it, but it actually ended up being a really cool item that I plan to keep for the collection. This appears to be a pre-game lineup card between Dinamo Minsk vs Admiral Vladivostok on November 26th, 2019. Jhonas Enroth's name does appear on the linup card, as his Russian name Юнас ЭНРОТ is the first name listed on the top left-hand column. This lineup card is probably extremely common, but for someone like myself who would have never been able to grab an item like this live, I think this is actually pretty cool. Normally I wouldn't care for this stuff, but seeing all that Russian text is pretty neat. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Here's a look at the front and back of this lineup card:

I hope you all enjoy this collection update. I do very much enjoy presenting these to you all!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 02-04-2020 at 11:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

congrats ... such add. things are always nice for a collection :D

it doesn't have to be always an UD 1/1 ..
    PC: MIKE SMITH
    - - -
    collection: Hidden Content // wantlist: Hidden Content
    - - -
    Stats: 977 cards (incl. 46x 1of1s / 66x final vault / 53 printing plates / 21 sticker / 19 custom cards)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

congrats ... such add. things are always nice for a collection :D

it doesn't have to be always an UD 1/1 ..

That is very true! Thank you! :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

I hope everyone is going to enjoy their long weekend! One more addition to end off the week.

2017-18 SeReal KHL Exclusive Collection Stick and Jersey 1/3. This card was initially held back from the product but inserted into the 2018-19 edition of the KHL Exclusive Collection Part 2 as an added chase card. Two of the three copies were spoken for and buried in Dinamo Minsk collections, so I thought all hope was lost, but a collector from Belarus offered this to me recently and I couldn't let it slip away.

Looks good with these other two to complete the 3-card memorabilia rainbow...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Ooooh these kind of cards you think outside any reach are always that nicccce to get :)
    Congrats crease.

Also a nice rainbow :)
    Enjoy it

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Ooooh these kind of cards you think outside any reach are always that nicccce to get :)
    Congrats crease.

Also a nice rainbow :)
    Enjoy it

Thank you @Teufelchen ! I always appreciate your kind words about my little collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Awesome new adds

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thanks man!

Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast