Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very cool! Congrats on landing a gamer!

Thank you! It's a great piece. I have it on display now next to my other gamers. Glad to have finally acquired one of his Sabres jersey's.

Updated the collection today with another Final Vault card. These are getting tougher to find as the years go by, but it's always fun stumbling across one that I need.

2011-12 ITG H&P Prospect Trios - Final Vault (Black Stamp)

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Bit of a weird update this afternoon as I was able to land a unique booklet card with an Error.

This 2013-14 Panini National Treasures Crazy 8's Prime booklet featuring Chara/ Stamkos/ Price/ Kessel/ Datsyuk/ Clemmensen/ Karlsson/ Enroth /25 has the wrong back..... as it features the Colorado Avalanche logo and the players from that card in the set, numbered 19/25.

For reference, the Front of the booklet (with different swatches as the card above) looks like this:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection today with another copy of the 2009-10 SPx RPA /25.

I also found out that these were also included within the 2015-16 Upper Deck Buyback product as well. Very cool.

Also... thank you for 60,000+ views on this collection thread. Never thought this thread would be viewed as much as it has been. You're all amazing.

Last edited by creasecollector; 08-12-2021 at 02:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated the collection today with another copy of the 2009-10 SPx RPA /25.

I also found out that these were also included within the 2015-16 Upper Deck Buyback product as well. Very cool.

Also... thank you for 60,000+ views on this collection thread. Never thought this thread would be viewed as much as it has been. You're all amazing.

Amazing card, crease... I would love one of these in Tavares.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Amazing card, crease... I would love one of these in Tavares.

One of these days, Willy!

Some neat additions to the collection to start the week.

The first pickup was from COMC. I sometimes will scan base cards other cards to see if there are variations not caught by the when uploading it onto a seller's port, just in case there are differences. It's paid off a few times and it did so here today!

I managed to find one 2014-15 Upper Deck Ice Base No Foil Error card that was different than the rest, seeing as it didn't have the foil that it needed to have.

I also picked up a redeemed version of the 13-14 Crown Royale Pacific Choice Awards Ruby Auto /199. Some of these were signed on-time and distributed to collectors in 2014, while others had to been redeemed much later and distributed to collectors in 2017.

With these additions, my collection now has 593 cards in total. So close to 600.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh man, that RPA is incredible looking. Congrats on a great pickup, and an overall incredible Enroth collection!
    Patrick Roy PC: Playing days 1985/86-2002/03, excluding 1/1, National Show/All-Star Game issues.
    PC Completion: 2,643/2,983 = 88.60%
    PC Website: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Oh man, that RPA is incredible looking. Congrats on a great pickup, and an overall incredible Enroth collection!

Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words about my humble PC. Your Roy collection is outstanding!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated with another autographed card, this time from 2012-13 OPC. Nice to track down another OPC Retro autographed card! They look great when signed.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Super small update (literally). Added the 17-18 Panini KHL Sticker of Dinamo Minsk. I've decided to also chase team-oriented cards, etc. Seeming as how it doesn't highlight any player specifically, I can 'morph it' into a PC addition for this player collection.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Some different additions today as I delve into more team-oriented stuff to expand the collection.

We'll start off with a nice 2008 AHL Portland Pirates 8x10 Team Issued photo. This was Enroth's 1st professional season in North America.

Next up is a nice little discovery from 2016-17 O-Pee-Chee. I noticed Enroth is pictured on the far right side of the LA Kings' Team Checklist card. The parallel cards will be added to the wantlist of course!

Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370 ... LastLast