Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 216168697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

KHL cards are a nice addition to your PC... looks to be nice quality.

Thank you both! Yes, cards from SeReal are really good quality. Very well made. The company is based in Latvia and is the main KHL card manufacturer.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

So this is cool. I added another quad memorabilia card to the collection, with this card featuring some current/previous Buffalo Sabres goaltenders. I'm glad I was finally able to track down this card from the recent In The Crease release, seeing as how only 3 were made.

I also enjoy the design of this card. Very fresh!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Card # 714 in total for this collection....... Any Boston Bruins fans in the house?

I picked up a fairly big addition to my Enroth cameo card today with the 2011-12 Upper Deck UD Exclusives /100 parallel of Patrice Bergeron! One of the coolest cameos for my PC.

If you want to see the remainder of cameo cards in my collection, please click HERE (and scroll down until you reach the cameo card section). Enjoy!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Huge update to the collection today with another game-used jersey for the collection!

2013 IIHF World Championships Team Sweden

This jersey was worn in a few games, and most notably in the Semi Finals, when Enroth shutout Finland 3-0 on route to a gold-medal win the very next day. The Yellow jersey's were kept by the players, so the blue jersey's are the next best thing. One of my goals was to own a IIHF jersey, and to own one from 2013 makes this addition extra cool.

Last edited by creasecollector; 04-09-2023 at 01:13 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection with my 32nd card from 2015-16 ITG Final Vault! I really like finding different variations from this release. You just never know what else it out there!

2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Game-Used Jersey Black (Blue Vault Stamp)

Enjoy the latest update!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

First update in two months! Still chipping away.

Today's addition includes this sweet 2021-22 SeReal One World One Game KHL Platinum Collection base card.

While it may just look like an ordinary base, this release was quite limited, and the base cards only have a stated print run of just 45 copies each. Glad to finally cross it off the list! I really enjoyed the designs of these base cards, and I appreciate the personalized country flag in the background for each individual player in the set.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 06-13-2023 at 07:58 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updating the collection today with 3 unique Artist Proof cards from 2009-10 Upper Deck O-Pee-Chee Premier:

I had seen old eBay listings for some of these cards over 10+ years ago, but never did I ever think more than one of these would turnup for sale again all these years later. I know there are more out there to chase, but it's a group of cards on my wantlist that I put there realistically thinking I'd never take them off, so to add 3 of them in one deal is a big deal for me.

As for the history of these cards, I'm really not sure. I know they would have come from an uncut sheet at some point, but where or when these were released still remains a mystery to me. I know the uncut Artist Proof sheets from 2009-10 The Cup were released as redemptions inside the product, but I am unaware how these O-Pee-Chee Premier sheets would have been circulated - or if they weren't meant to be released at all. These types of oddball pickups with a mysterious backstory is super cool to me.

Hope you enjoy this update! If anyone has any information on these, please let me know. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are cool looking proofs. Do the standard pack issue ones have jersey swatches where the letters are, or are they similar looking inserts?
    Patrick Roy PC: Playing days 1985/86-2002/03, excluding 1/1, National Show/All-Star Game issues.
    PC Completion: 2,643/2,983 = 88.60%
    PC Website: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Great addition my friend :)

I like such stuff too. It is always great to discover unexpected items for a collection.

Hope you will find more of it :)
    PC: MIKE SMITH
    - - -
    collection: Hidden Content // wantlist: Hidden Content
    - - -
    Stats: 977 cards (incl. 46x 1of1s / 66x final vault / 53 printing plates / 21 sticker / 19 custom cards)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Those are cool looking proofs. Do the standard pack issue ones have jersey swatches where the letters are, or are they similar looking inserts?

Yes! Yes they do. Here's an example of one of the quad proofs above in it's final form so you can see the difference:

Artist Proof card:

Finished Pack-Inserted card:

Great addition my friend :)

I like such stuff too. It is always great to discover unexpected items for a collection.

Hope you will find more of it :)

Thank you!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 07-15-2023 at 11:19 AM.

Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 216168697071727374 ... LastLast