Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

So this thread is almost at 50,000 Views.... Now that's crazy.

Updated the collection with another "new" addition today!

2009-2010 Upper Deck SP Authentic Sign Of The Times "Gold Autograph Variant"

I stumbled upon this unique SOTT card last week and noticed it has a gold autograph on the card instead of blue ink, so I needed to have it. Who knows how many of these cards have a gold autograph on it (10? 5? 1?), making it a welcome addition to my extensive Jhonas Enroth PC.

The hunt continues...
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    My traders on Flickr

That is an amazing collection

SCF Rewards
    Country

So this thread is almost at 50,000 Views.... Now that's crazy.

Updated the collection with another "new" addition today!

2009-2010 Upper Deck SP Authentic Sign Of The Times "Gold Autograph Variant"

I stumbled upon this unique SOTT card last week and noticed it has a gold autograph on the card instead of blue ink, so I needed to have it. Who knows how many of these cards have a gold autograph on it (10? 5? 1?), making it a welcome addition to my extensive Jhonas Enroth PC.

The hunt continues...

Been forever since I've last replied. Great stuff here. The memorabilia is absolutely stunning! The Promo KHL stick card is an absolute gem; love the Premier autos.

Great find on the "unique" signs of times. Finding these unknown variations really makes it fun while searching to add new cards to the PC!

Mighty fine collection you have there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche
    Upper Deck ePack

Don't see a ton of Prime Ties, such a unique card. Love the collection!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Finally surpassed 50,000 views on this thread. Amazing!

That is an amazing collection

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Been forever since I've last replied. Great stuff here. The memorabilia is absolutely stunning! The Promo KHL stick card is an absolute gem; love the Premier autos.

Great find on the "unique" signs of times. Finding these unknown variations really makes it fun while searching to add new cards to the PC!

Mighty fine collection you have there

Thanks man, glad to see you posting here again. Your recent Dubnyk additions are insane. Keep up the great work! Your collections are one of the best out there.

Don't see a ton of Prime Ties, such a unique card. Love the collection!

Thank you! Yeah, the Panini Prime Ties set was so well done. They are truly one of a kind pieces for any player collector. I was very lucky to have been able to acquire the Enroth Prime Ties many years after the Inital 2013-14 release.

Now for another update today!

The Ready, Willing and Able Vault card marks my 30th ITG Final Vault card in my collection. It's been a blast acquiring these "new" cards for my collection and we'll see how much more I can end up adding. Next up is the first of the 2019-2020 SeReal KHL Leaders product that Enroth was recently included in, marking the final boxed product of the 19-20 release calendar.

While today's main addition is just a base card, I'm hopeful I can add more cards from this limited release.Going into the 2020-2021 season, with Enroth making the move to the SHL (Sweden) his cardboard future is up in the air, which was inevitable at some point. Who knows how many brand new cards I'll see produced going forward, but I'll be along for the ride at all stops on my player collecting journey.

Enjoy!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

With Graded card making waves in the hobby of late ... I find it fitting that I added to the graded section of the Enroth collection today with a 2009-10 SPA Future Watch Auto Patch 10/100 (BGS Graded 8.5 Near Mint POP 1)

Last edited by creasecollector; 12-06-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Massive update to the collection tonight with some impressive additions that I'm very fortunate enough to have tracked down, including my very first KHL "True" 1/1! Here's the goods:

- 2019-20 SeReal KHL Leaders Blue Parallel /10
    - 2019-20 SeReal KHL Leaders Autographs 3/5
    - 2019-20 SeReal KHL Leaders Holographic Parallel 1/1

The scans don't do these cards justice. Check out what the holo effect looks like in natural light:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the Enroth collection this afternoon with a milestone of sorts... My very first BuyBack card!

I always appreciated BuyBack cards and the 'stories' they bring to a collection. Connecting the dots to see how a previously released card can somehow reemerge inside a current product is a concept I very much enjoy. While some collectors might see BuyBacks as something that means nothing or is a waste, I personally don't think that way. I like to think of BuyBack cards, no matter which new attribute added (autograph, stamp, encasing, etc), as cards that can help differentiate a collection in a refreshing way.

These BCCG Slabbed BuyBack rookie cards were included inside the retail exclusive 2020 Gems Of The Game product released earlier this year, created by MJ Holdings. I kind of figured there would definitely be a Jhonas Enroth Young Guns inserted in this product, but for a small retail release like this, you can never be 100% sure until you seen one. I'm glad I could add this 'new' card to the collection today!

2020 Gems Of The Game Rookie Card BuyBack - 2009-10 Upper Deck Young Guns RC Jhonas Enroth

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection tonight with this Silver Parallel /10! Just need the Gold Parallel /5 to finish this awesome 6-card KHL rainbow!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sweet additions to an already remarkable collection. Well done as usual!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast