Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Here's a cool oddball addition to end the week. I've seen some of these sets on eBay and on a Russian card forum. The Enroth versions were going quick, so I snagged one. I really dig the "Northern Lights" background on this card. Looks great.

TAIGA Cards 2019 IIHF World Hockey Championships
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated the PC today with this awesome 2009-10 UD Rookie Breakouts Acatate Insert 47/100 - Signed in blue paint pen. I think this looks awesome! Matches the card perfectly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The blue ink is perfect for the design of that card... very nice.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

The blue ink is perfect for the design of that card... very nice.

Thanks man, I agree!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Back-to-back months I'll starting off with a new 1/1 card for the collection. Hey, I'll take it!

Don't see too many of these rookie-year plates floating around nowadays, I was stoked to land this Yellow Black Diamond Rookie Gems Printing Plate from the 2009-10 The Cup Rookie Masterpieces set.

Closing in on 60 1/1's for this collection with this new addition. Noice!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here's a cool oddball addition to end the week. I've seen some of these sets on eBay and on a Russian card forum. The Enroth versions were going quick, so I snagged one. I really dig the "Northern Lights" background on this card. Looks great.

TAIGA Cards 2019 IIHF World Hockey Championships

The card looks cool, but who is this made by? Is TAIGA another company (that I have just never heard of) ??

Updated the PC today with this awesome 2009-10 UD Rookie Breakouts Acatate Insert 47/100 - Signed in blue paint pen. I think this looks awesome! Matches the card perfectly.

It looks great with the paint pen!

Back-to-back months I'll starting off with a new 1/1 card for the collection. Hey, I'll take it!

Don't see too many of these rookie-year plates floating around nowadays, I was stoked to land this Yellow Black Diamond Rookie Gems Printing Plate from the 2009-10 The Cup Rookie Masterpieces set.

Closing in on 60 1/1's for this collection with this new addition. Noice!

Can't go wrong there.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thanks man :) I appreciate all of your kind words! @30ranfordfan and yep, another random company from the depths of Russia.

And those 1/1 The Cup plates are also great additions to anyones PC.

Speaking of 1/1's.... added another one today. My 3rd 1/1 of 2021! 58th 1/1 in total.

2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Ready, Willing & Able Jhonas Enroth/Ryan Miller (Silver Version) - 2011 Toronto Spring Expo Show Stamped 1/1

I attended the 2011 Expo, so this pickup means a bit more to me. Always fun to add Show Stamped stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

great additions (as always) :)

2 1of1s ... plate is nice but somehow my favourite would be the expo one.
    Don't know... I like them somehow and it's a great addition to any rainbow of the set.

Keep hunting :D
    PC: MIKE SMITH
    - - -
    collection: Hidden Content // wantlist: Hidden Content
    - - -
    Stats: 977 cards (incl. 46x 1of1s / 66x final vault / 53 printing plates / 21 sticker / 19 custom cards)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

great additions (as always) :)

2 1of1s ... plate is nice but somehow my favourite would be the expo one.
    Don't know... I like them somehow and it's a great addition to any rainbow of the set.

Keep hunting :D

Thank you! The Expo cards are very fun because they remind me of that card show, especially since I attended that very show back in 2011. Those show cards can be tough to track down all these years later. Thanks for the kind words as always!

Updated the PC tonight with 2 more autographed base cards!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection tonight with a team-issued card that I had not seen before! Always nice when you can find out about things I need for the collection and pick them up. Had to win a crazy bidding war, too.

2011-2012 Buffalo Sabres Team Issued Oversized Photo Card #1 Jhonas Enroth

These Team-Issued Photo Cards were first handled out by Buffalo Sabres players at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center on October 3, 2011 in Landstuhl, Germany.

This trip took place during the Buffalo Sabres' 2011 NHL Premiere Series in Europe to begin the 2011-12 regular season. Jhonas Enroth can be seen on the left-hand side with some of these photo cards of himself that he was giving out to fans that day.

Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast