Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Well it's been almost two months since this thread was brought ttt. Also, school has started, or will be starting soon. So, it's now a great time to obtain some CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books. Bring on those offers, and let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------ The CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comics are STILL AVAILABLE !!! ------------ Check the link on POST #1. ----------- Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. --------------- THANKS for checking this thread. ------------ Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time --------- Check the link that I have on POST #1 ---------- Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. --------THANKS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Hey Rodney, oh yes, I did the same thing in school like you did, read these instead of the big books. I am interested in the Oregon Trail. What coins are you looking for these days. I found some of the coins I had when I left home to go into the service a few years ago (1971)! I need to see which other CI's I may have in my boxes. I built a Hobby Cave and I am moved in but a lot of stuff is in boxes or totes.

Bake/Rob
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@bakemeister52 - "Bake"/Rob, thanks for your post and interest. For being almost seventy (70) years old, it's a nice looking comic book. In "coins":(1)anything in "silver (90% or better, 1964 and earlier) --- (2)any "big" cents (from the 1800's) ---(3)any "proof" coins/sets. Go ahead and post it in trade manager, I'll confirm (just a "general" statement on what you'd be sending is okay with me). I'll probably send The Oregon Trail by "media mail" (because it usually costs less). Do you still have the same address (from our last trade)? PLMK. Have a good day, Rodney

NOTE: On POST #1 I mention the various items/things I 'd be interested in.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 04-21-2020 at 09:03 AM. Reason: adding "NOTE:......."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well it has been almost four months since this was brought ttt. However, I still have a good variety of CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books STILL AVAILABLE. PLMK which one(s) you'd like to have. Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a good s-l-e-e-p, of about six months, it's time to bring this back ttt. Anyone interested in any of the CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books that I have available ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt one more time. Anyone interested in any of the CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books that I have available for sale and/or trade ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a good s---l---e---e---p, it is now time to wake this thread up. Anyone interested in any of the CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comics that I have ? If so, let's work out a DEAL !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After another good s---l---e---e---p, it's time to wake up this thread. So, anyone interested in any/all of the "CLASSIC ILLUSTRATED" comic books that I have available ? If so, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast