Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Well this thread has had just a few days short of a four month s-l-e-e-p. So, it's time to wake it up. Check POST #1, and click on the link I have posted there. Then check out what "OLD",and I mean "OLD", books I have available. Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Please post here,or send me a PM, about which one(s) you're interested in. Hope we can work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt -------------- A good variety of "OLD" books to add to your collection OR to give as "gifts" ------------- With CHRISTMAS not far away, they'd make good gifts ------------ HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The subject of books on the list is still valid?

SCF Rewards
    Country

alanowak1985 - Thanks for your post and interest. Here is what I have available -------------

The Ancient Lowly Vol. I by C. Osborne Ward - Copyright 1888 - Kerr & Company - note:back cover has moisture damage

The Ancient Lowly Vol. II BY C. Osborne Ward - entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1900 - Kerr & Company

I. C. S. Reference Library - Arithmetic,Elements of Algebra,Logarithms,Geometry and Trigonometry - Copyright 1905 - Scranton International Tetbook Company - note:back cover has some moisture damage, and the spine covering is missing

Cardigan - The Historical Romances of Robert W. Chambers - Autographed Copy Robert W Chambers - Copyright 1901 - McKinlay,Stone & Mackenzie - note:back cover has some moisture damage

History of the World - Goodrich's Pictorial Histories - Common School History of the World - E. H. Butler & Co. - note:no publisher and copyright pages - starts with "contents pages - has some signatures inside the cover,one says "principal",with a few months and years written (looks like 1880's),spine covering missing, back and front covers are taped on , a few pages between 22 & 27 are missing, "stamp" inside back cover about a Penna. school district property, also in the back a full page of hand writing notes about some history

Elements of Business Arithmetic - by Anson H. Bigelow & W. A. Arnold - Copyright 1911 - The Macmillan Company

Ray's Mathematical Series - Ray's New Higher Arithmetic by Joseph Ray - Copyright 1880 - American Book Company - note:spine covering is gone, a few blank pages in the front(before the title page) have a few notes written (one is a "to" note and the other a "Private Property" note with date & cost

Our Presidents by James Morgan - Copyright 1924 - The Macmillan Company - note:it covers Washington to Coolidge(1923)

Virginia by Edwin Anderson Alderman - Copyright 1916 - Charles Scribner's Sons - note:has some writing inside the front cover and first cover page - note #2:the bok is an address in response to the toast "Virginia"...by citizens of Petersburg,Virginia, to the President...and Governor of PA.... May 19,1909

The Virginians - A Tale of the Last Century by William Makepeace Thackeray - no Copyright date but it has Sept. 7,1859 on the dedication page - Hurst & Co.- note:the cover is multi- color, and the spine is light brown tape

Washington and his Generals by J. T. Headley - Volume II - no copyright date - The Henneberry Company- note;it startswith Major-General Greene(page 7) and ends with Brigadier-General Morgan(which starts on page 288 and ends on 292)

Ben-Hur - A Tale of The Christ by Lew. Wallace - entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1880 - Harper & Brothers - note: 1st "misprint" edition

So, this is what I still have. Hope we can work out a deal and/or trade. Again, thanks for your post and interest. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ---------- Anyone interested in "OLD" books? ------------ Any offer(s) ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check POST #44 ------------- Then. let's work out a deal for some/all of the "OLD" books that I have available. ------------- Thanks for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again ------------ Let's work out a deal and/or trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt one more time --- It's been almost five months since this was brought up --- A good variety of "OLD" books are STILL AVAILABLE, and have descriptions on POST #44 ------- Check them out -------- Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. --- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check the link that I have on POST #1 and/or POST #44 (has a description of the "old" books). -------- Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. ---------- A good variety of books to start a new year with. ----------- So, get what you want while it/they are still available. -------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ----------- Check POST #49, directly above of this, for the info. to where you can best find the descriptions concerning the "OLD" books I have available. ------------ Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. ---------- THANKS, Rodney

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast