Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

After more than a three (03) months s-l-e-e-p, it's time to wake up this thread. So, anyone interested in any of the "old" books that I have available ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After six months of s--- l --- e --- e --- p , it's time to wake up this thread. Two weeks from today will be CHRISTMAS DAY !!! So, get the "OLD" book(s) you want to give to good book readers that you need a gift for. Some are really GREAT books, such as the 1st EDITION misprint of "BEN HUR". Check the link I have on POST #1, and check the descriptions on POST #44. Let's work out a deal. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, it has been over three months since this was brought ttt. So, is anyone interested in any of the "OLD" books that I have available ? One is a well known, 1st "misprint" edition of "BEN HUR". Check out what I have available. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After another good s---l---e---e---p, it's time to wake up this thread. Anyone interested in any of the "OLD BOOKS" I have available ? If so, let's work out a deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a five month break, it is time to bring this thread back ttt. Anyone interested in ANY of the "OLD" books that I have available ? If so, what is/are your offer(s) ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

After another three (03) months, it's time to bring this back ttt. So, anyone interested in some of the "OLD" books that I have available ???????

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati Bengals Notre Dame Fighting Irish

do you have
    Collect all Craig Biggio cards. Keep on collecting

--Bf7

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Biggiofn7 - THANKS for your post & interest. If you look at POST #1, in the 2nd line is the link to the thread that has my "OLD" books. Please check them to see if any interest you. Also, just in case they may interest you, I have some "old" CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books. If you'd be interested in them plmk and I'll get you the link for that thread. Hope we can work out a deal. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After more than eight months since this was brought ttt, it is now time to do it. CHECK POSTs 1 & 44. They give you ALL of the info. concerning what I accept and what I have available in "OLD" books. Also, besides "OLD" books, I have some CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books available (from the late '40's to the mid '60's editions). Let's work out some DEALS (purchases) and/or trades. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

NOTE: Here is the link to info. of the CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comics I have. POST 1 has most of the info.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 07-09-2023 at 02:36 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456