Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Anyone interested in working out a trade and/or deal ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

I’d be interested in the 63 Al Kaline

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

And what player is the 1957?

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your post and interest. Here is the link to a thread that has a description of the '63 Kaline https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-HOFer-s-FT-FS - In regard to the '57, it is #58 Ruben Gomez (New York Giants). The Gomez has corner wear(but no fuzz/layering),l/r centering is 35/65 , a small crease on the lower left corner, and a light crease about an inch above the corner crease. PLMK if you're still interested. If so, plmk who/what you have that I might be interested in. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Thanks for your post and interest. Here is the link to a thread that has a description of the '63 Kaline https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-HOFer-s-FT-FS - In regard to the '57, it is #58 Ruben Gomez (New York Giants). The Gomez has corner wear(but no fuzz/layering),l/r centering is 35/65 , a small crease on the lower left corner, and a light crease about an inch above the corner crease. PLMK if you're still interested. If so, plmk who/what you have that I might be interested in. Have a good day, Rodney

I would still be interested, I have a Kevin Gausman Auto and a Trey Mancini Topps Heritage Chrome from 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your quick reply. I just finished going through your "flickr". Here are the ones that you have that interest me ---

1972 TOPPS '71 A L RBI LEADERS
    BOWMAN... W DIFO "RC" auto (Nat.)
    TOPPS TIER ONE T MANCINI "RC" auto (O)
    B C E FEDDE auto (Nat.)
    D K RIPKEN gu #ed /99 (O)
    TOPPS... B HARPER gu #ed /192 (Nat.)
    ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS M TEJADA gu (O)
    TOPPS HERITAGE M SCHERZER gu (Nat.)
    BOWMAN BEST M MACHADO auto (O)

and the KEVIN GAUSMAN auto (O) that you mentioned. Besides the two "vintage" you're interested in, do I have anything else you'd be interested in ? I ask so that, if possible, we could make a bigger trade and save some of shipping cost(postage). Instead of doing postage a few times,we could get it into one (for now). Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post #1 has just been UPDATED. Check it out. Then. let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post #1 has just been UPDATED again. Anyone interested in any ? Any offer(s) ? Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt --------------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. --------------- Thanks for checking this thread. -------------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------------- Anyone interested in any ?

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021 LastLast