WTT Team sets for Bogut/Yankees cards

Hi All,

I have a ton of older (pre 2000) base/insert cards I am looking to get rid of.

All I am after is 1 or 2 Andrew Bogut cards (anything at all!) or any base (only base - not subset) cards of NY Yankees baseball team.

If you are interested in a 100+ count lot of your favourite team, please let me know as I am keen to trade these away!

thanks,
    Mark.
    (Australia)

2. The Card Swap
    Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy
    Hi All,

I have a ton of older (pre 2000) base/insert cards I am looking to get rid of.

All I am after is 1 or 2 Andrew Bogut cards (anything at all!) or any base (only base - not subset) cards of NY Yankees baseball team.

If you are interested in a 100+ count lot of your favourite team, please let me know as I am keen to trade these away!

thanks,
    Mark.
    (Australia)
    I have 1046 Yankees base cards from 80-06 that I pulled for another member. He no longer needs them. LMK if you're interested.

I have Bogut PressPass and Old School Rookies.If maybe a Player lot of Shaq/Reggie?If you dont wanna do player lots I could do those for a Pacers lot.LMK

Thanks for your reply guys!:

leftyshan- I wouldn't be able to buy those cards of you, and I don't think i'd have enough to give you a suitable BV trade....unless I can offer you a team set or two???

Shaqfan46013 - I would definately be able to do up a Pacers lot for you mate. It would include a fair few Reggie cards as well...Let me know if you are keen!

Thanks!
    Mark.
    (Australia)