Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trying to put togethere 1997 & 1998 Donruss preferred tin set! Please help!

I am going to try an put together a complete set of the 1997 and 1998 donruss preferred tins. I don't have too many of them, but I like the design of them. Let me know which tins you have. I'm in need of pretty much all of them.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I think i have the McGwire/Juan double, Thomas/Gwynn double, and a Gwynn single. Not sure if they are 97 or 98. PLMK what you have to offer for them. thanks.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 192/258 (74.42%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

I think I have one of these tins...when I'm able to get home, I'll let you know what I have. Thanks

Sam

I'd be interested in them. I think BV is like 25 or 50 cents each, So I could trade for them along with some other cards to make it more worth shipping.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

I have some of those at home, I'll list what is left. Would you want one of the big tins as well? I have an IRod that I got when I bought a "box."

Sure, I'd also be interested in the big tin as well. Let me know what you've got, and we can put some sort of trade together.
    Hidden Content

Are you still looking for these? When I first replied, I couldn't find my stash of these things, but I just dug them up yesterday and can list them all out if you want to work a deal.

I'm not really looking for them anymore. I've kinda given up on the set, siince most people don't want to ship them.
    Hidden Content

How many of the set do you have? I might be able to make it worth it for you to keep going after them, I have these and have no problem shipping them:
    IRod, Sheffield, Sosa, Smoltz, Bonds, Piazza, M.Ramirez, Vaughn, Maddux

here's what I've got so far:

1997 set (blue ones):

Barry Bonds
    Frank Thomas

1998 Set (green ones):

Roger Clemens
    Jeff Bagwell
    Ben Grieve
    Greg Maddux

I could use any not on this list. As you can see, I've still got a ways to go :)
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast