Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Big 1/1 MOJO this weekend....need opinions

Hey guys. Bought two boxes of 2004 Leaf Certified Materials that arrived Friday. Pulled a Mirrored Black Auto card of Troy Aikman, numbered 1/1. My first real 1/1 pull besides a printing plate, so I'm very pleased to say the least. I'm gonna sell it. Any opinions on what it could fetch?? Should I put a sizable Buy It Now on it, or just list it for 10 days starting at $0.99 and "let it ride??"

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I would more than likely let it ride if I was you. I have seen some aikman 1/1 autos do pretty good up around the $400 mark and some not get that high. So you just never no.

i would 'let it ride'; or throw a BIN up there that you are comfortable with, and put a best offer with it... but your best bet would be to start it low and just see what it would fetch...

now would be the primo week to put it out there, HOF induction weekend, maybe you can find a bidding war between Aikman fans!
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees

thanks for the replies guys. yeah i think you are right. i think i'll just let it go and hope for the best. but yeah good point about the Hall of Fame weekend coming up. that might help a little.

Nice pull I hope I can get lucky and pull somethin like that one day, lol

i hear you DeWitt. i've spent a lot on football boxes this year so i think i was due for a big pull. good luck to you though.

I said u would take home about $275-$400 if u let it ride on ebay

Yeah i'm with everybody else. BIN sometimes scares away buyers...

i hope someday im that lucky, hope you do well if you decide to sell it.

Thanks guys. I listed it last night for 10 days. Received an email already asking if I would pull it. Here's the link if you want to check it out:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast