Thread: Photobucket

Photobucket

I added a link in my sig for mt Photobucket page. Let me know if it works and if anyone can let me know how to change the link to say "My Scans"...it would be great. I am just starting the page so more to come.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

you need to go into your settings and change it from private to public so everyone can view it

Go to User CP upper left hand corner of the page then go to edut signature click on the little earth above the text field click that and put in your link click ok then type my scans.

Ok I added the "My Scans" part...did I make it public now though? Will someone please let me know if it works.

Thank you! I have a Kevin Barlow from 2004 Topps Signature if you are interested in it.